23 January 2011

it's been a while now

It has been 3 weeks since I last blogged.I rarely get the chance to online here since the line is just so aaa ==.== you get it right :/
Semester four has just started & It's one of the funniest semester ever that I've been through compared to the previous semesters.Alhamdulillah, everyone get along pretty well.I feel contented about that, like really :D it's hilarious I tell you XD We're getting closer :')
I feel like going to funfair near the seaside just like the book that jaqueline willson wrote in her book clean break back when I was in high school.I want that cold windy feeling you get when riding the merry-go-round.All things just look like miniatures :)) This semester has a lot of things going on.Better get things done fast chop chop :B  TIME is at it's most crucial state 
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNI ;d SHE'S 23 now haha.LOVE YAAA her birthday was on the 22nd Januray, yesterday hehe.May you be a fine young daughter & doctor, Inshaallah.I know you are :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll scribble back right away :)