04 April 2011

lamak sik jumpa

Assalamualaikum salam sejahteraaa :D
hey, it's been AGES since I last post something in this blog. I miss typing words in this blog.
This semester has got to be one of the busiest semester ever in the history of my semesters as a Building Student.There are LOTS of UPS & DOWNS along the way. Alhamdulillah, with all the things which I've been through I've become a stronger person. Some people may look down on me. But that's okay, I know what I'm capable of. I need to work harder. I still feel like a kid & people treat me like one too.I wish I could be more matured in such a way. I miss miri. My classmates & even the lecturers have issues with me pronouncing miri.MIRI . I was just born to say it that way. I don't understand.But that's okay. I'm not mad anyway it's just a natural way of me pronouncing things which captivated the hearing of others.Fascinating :D haahaa
I miss my family.Especially mama ayah zarith kaklong. I miss terawih-ing with you guys.Puasa-ing.I miss you guysssss :Dmamaayahkaklongzarithelmositikhai.LUAK!! my old home :( my family just moved.somehow i miss luak.

I SHALL BE BACK IN A MONTH
please pray for my success for the finals.
jihad fisabilillah :D

the sword which i hold of are my pen & pencils,
the knowledge which i possess are my shields.









2 comments:

I'll scribble back right away :)