08 May 2011

dear mama,

To my dearest SUPER mama.
Since mama loves PINK. So, I'm writing this in PINK.
My mum is a SUPER MUM.
She has been there for me when the world is upsy downsy for me & also at my precious moments when I would feel so happy & feel like jumping so high to the galaxy! OKAY that's just exaggerating much :D
Anyway,
She is my SUPER MUM.My best friend.Everything, I could just spill the beans to her knowing she would always give her support to me endlessly <3 i love u mummy :)
Most of the time I address my mum as mama but at times when I feel like being pampered and wanting to be pampered I'd call her mummy. Then, she would go like stop making that puppy dog face, it doesn't work on me anymore dollina. Then I'll go like OH MAN!


mama.
I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings.I'M TRULY SORRY.Not just on this special day but every day. You're so special to me.You're my MUM.No one could ever freakin replace that  name of yours which I have been calling for 19 years now. 


You've planted & nurtured me & my siblings well mama. You always remind me of the world & hereafter. How important it is for me to do good to others.To do charity. To always do amalan sunat & the wajib is of course never to be left out ever.
I always pray you in every du'a of mine mama.Because YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME :)


Thanks mama.
Even the stars in the whole galaxy would not be able to describe how THANKFUL I am to have a  mum like you.All praise to Allah, Alhamdulillah mama :) For ALL OF YOUR SACRIFICES FOR ME.Thank you.I love you mama. 
Since I was small..
For carrying me to pre-school while I'm asleep.Thank you
For waking me up in the morning & waking me up again & again till I'm wide awake.Thank you
For teaching me knowing I'm the hardest to catch up among my siblings as I am a slow learner.Thank you
For cheering me when my result is like hmph don't have to describe that.Thank you
For teaching me the surah for the daily prayer for teaching me to memorize the words in the car every day before going to pre-school in the afternoon.Thank you
For always giving me the support whenever I needed.Thank you
For always involving in my school activities.Like fancy dress day.Where parents would dress their kids in the most fanciest way.Thank you
For teaching & asking us to by hard the surah & hafazan tilawah al-quran when I was in primary school.I got 1st because of you.Thank you
For being there every moment I needed you to be.Thank you
For being there when I won my IID.Thank you.
For sending me to senadin for my driving lesson.From luak to senadin it's far like from Kuching to Samarahan haahaa.Thank you
You see the list goes on & on.
Too much You've sacrificed for me.
LOVE YOU.
SARANGHAE mama :)
iloveyoutobits
eventhough you are faraway now mama.
Do come back safely & bring back souveneirs!


 




i want to go to umrah again:( 
so miss that 

I dedicate this song for you
with love
your daughter,
dollina
hugs & kisses 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll scribble back right away :)