14 May 2011

esplanade miri








 











Friday the 13th

I do not believe  'friday the 13th ' It's superstitious
Little did I know yesterday was actually friday the 13th! Ahaa. 

We went to Miri Esplanade yesterday.It's like a must-go-place in Miri. A 15 minutes drive from town :D I am Zarith's Officially Full time driver.I pick him up from school & bring him to places he WANTS to go -.- Yeah, seriously in my bank account there isn't much savings left there you know like seriously =.= 

Esplanade is nice.Just the way it is :) Oh, Zarith went jogging & I was busy chasing away some birds.Perhaps they are seagulls but I know not much of birds you see ;D Everytime I take their pictures they seem to run away. Are they not fond of me ;( But it was not even closer to close you know -.-

Somehow I do miss Kolej Gading, a bit.Okay much. I miss 0411.The natural ventilation is seriously good. Though at times when it's hot it's HOT .It's the name of my hostel.Dinner time :D till we meet again 
garrr arrr mighty x.o




2 comments:

  1. My bonda looked so matured in those picts. What did u do with the old bonda???HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA.nothingg haahaa I ain't look matured.But seriously do I?? awwwwwww haahaa.liyanaaaaaaa.e kmek blum tuka link ktak gikk lak mek tuka kk darling hehe

    ReplyDelete

I'll scribble back right away :)