31 May 2011

so it is

Life has not turned up to way i want it to. But that's life. A challenge. Tidaklah beriman seseorang itu selagi tidak diuji :) I know life can be so hard at times. Sometimes when you are living it, it's also a challenge. All of this happens for a reason. I know it because Allah knows best. I don't need anymore flashback. It hurts. No one knows. 

Practical? It's hard. I'm still a student. 19 years old, STILL. Give me some time to adjust to the surroundings. Somehow language seems to be the big barrier for me. I miss my friends at UiTM. I want to hug you guys and just cry. You guys make me laugh when I cry. We use to go things all together and cry & laugh. Then we'd miss home. It's just how things are. I miss you guys :(

People changed. It's sad. I'm sad. Certain things just changed. You were not how you used to be back then. Why are rich people are snobbish seriously. Don't you guys know that Allah can take away you WEALTH anytime he wants? Isn't the QURAN enough to proof all of these? Come on, get a life.Wake  up.I've known you for years. Just because of a bunch of someone you changed? I miss the old you. Seriously. 

I've met someone special. My parents knows about it to & so does my whole family. But let's wait to degree first okay. Planning are importante you know. The future is unsure of but still we could plan. Study comes first.Jihadd :D haha.I'm glad I met him. I know he can guide me, Inshaallah :D Love someone because of his religion & iman inshaallah everything would be alright. He has taught me a lot of life.Thank you for the advices that you've given to me. Thanks for lending your ears when everyone else couldn't

One of my friend was involved in an accident. Please pray for her. Mar, Please be strong & I hope you're okay.She's at Timberland receiving treatment.She's in ICU. She's going to go though an operation again, tomorrow. I miss you.Please be alright, Inshaallah.

Lastly, please Allah give me the strength to carry all of these burden. The load for I can't bear but I'll try I know you'll test not someone who can't carry the burden. I have faith in Allah. For everything happens for a reason. We all are only humans.Tiny humans. But atoms are of course the littlelest things in this universe of course. We are only travelers in this world. The hereafter is for eternity .

holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll scribble back right away :)