05 April 2012

heaven home

Home,
It's obvious to anyone that whenever this word come to our mind all of those good things & homey feeling with family would come across. Most certainly, :J I love home.

chocolate macaroni & cheese feelings b:
yumm



Alhamdulillah, I am in the process of charging my iman, if only iman are available at supermarkets near us i'd buy them because that way, it would be easy peazy to gain our iman! But no, you see, Iman could not be bought nor could it be inherited :') MashaAllah.
energy bars :D 

Sometimes, there are ups and downs of an Iman. I du'a for a steadfast iman & which will keep on increasing not decreasing. I realized that I have changed. Therefore, I need to increase this iman of mine. I am just a servant of Allah & i do realize that I am weak. We humans tend to make mistakes but we could still regret & taubat InshaAllah ;) May Allah guide me in every step of mine , Allah ar-Rahim :)

Repentance :)

Starting from now every blog post would end with a Salam and a fact HAHA! i just love fun-facts :)

Till the next blog post,
Assalamualaikum   :B
#fact1
Meaning of Zulaikha
  
I always wondered what  is the real meaning of my name because  ayah gave me my name mainly because he wants to call me ika, well from what i know that is :B . Most of people tend to laugh at it when it comes to the meaning of my name because we all know, she is  The wife of Prophet Yusof A.S who seduced him before he was her husband. =,= .It's sad that people laugh & tell you're a seducer D':
What makes it difficult is that it is hard to look for the meaning of Zulaikha in Malay.But easy in english :D

So i googled, thanks to mr.googly-goo this it the meaning omg, funny
so beautiful that people gape in wonderment.





                           

2 comments:

I'll scribble back right away :)