01 January 2013

year 2013,

All of a sudden I just have the urge to post something on my blog again. The itch to write is just too

irresistible, you know what I mean? It's the first day of 2013, how can I not post something right? I do 

think that this is the side effect of watching the perks of being a wallflower too? Perhaps. I wish 

I could own a typewriter and write, dear friend, a lot of thing happens this year. It's hard for me to cope 

with certain things. Being too contented, sad and all of other feelings all jumbled up in the moment. I 

often find myself so caught up at the moment. 

If only.

Dear friend. HAHA

Okay let's get things straight. I am currently doing my degree for now in B.Sc Construction 

Management. Oh, do not get me start on that. It's tough for sure. Things aren't sailing too smoothly 

most definitely. But, this is life, Allah has a plan for us. No matter what, I must get through with this 

right? 

So, what happened in 2012? Well let's just say Alhamdulillah :)

I graduated my diploma & had the worst fever during my convocation, I had to endure the pain. I felt 

so feverish that I forgot when was the last time I ever felt that feverish. 

My sister got married :) Now I have a new brother in law :) they are happily married now :)

Zarith just finished his SPM & can now drive a car since he is currently taking his driving licence.

The hotel will be soon opening on the February of 2013. Hoping things will be fine because in the 

making of the hotel it ain't easy my friend, it's a tough business I must say. Soon or later, people are

going to find out about it anyway, a hotel which I think is cosy because why? Because my awesome

mum & dad had their hands on it :) I am planning to sell my cookies there too heehee. This is of course

upon their approval which has been so HAHA

Oh, i am now in a relationship again with my man. Need I say more? Let's just say as long the both of

us know how to take care of ourselves & my parents are okay with that InshaAllah things will be fine.

But as for now, we'll focus on study alright? Hehe.

I am glad things are okay Alhamdulillah. I am glad I have girlfriends of all sorts. Most of the time we 

go out just to eat or shop or some movies. But that is just how girls are. Nenek once told me, "enjoy 

your  life as a virgin because you might not be able to go back where you were before" but still that

doesn't mean all I do is to have fun. 

Balance, that is of utmost importante thing right?


One of the happiest moments in life is not the big things we achieve but simply the little things which keeps us contented and make us smile 
:)













2 comments:

  1. kakak dh kawen. ktk bila gik? hehehe

    oh mek dh tukar link ka ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aok bok last year heee. Hee inshaallah mun dah jodoh haha. okay thanks! kmk lamak sik bloh aiee :)

    ReplyDelete

I'll scribble back right away :)