20 July 2013

july

Dear July.

Assalamualaikum!

I know i've not blogged anything since well for about 6 months. HAHA
OMG. I do think that I  desperately need to improve my writing because I'll start my dissertation quite soon.

Only a left year of degree, Inshaallah & I'm scared. I need to catch up my CGPAs. The last semester I did pretty bad. Like horrible bad- bad. Gosh I've never felt really disappointed upon receiving results during my diploma days. Receiving my degree results the other day was too shocking.

Well that is the previous semester. As for this semester let us pray that I'll do my best aite? Haha.
Tawakal & doa is all that's left & there isn't anymore! Haha so 'madeline' words.

Currently having my semester break. I must say, there are a lot of dramas as for this semester. I mean I feel like you know, those korean, hindustan & malay movies. As I am the lead actor. LOL

I think i need to blog again. As through blogging I find myself writing all the things I want and I feel at ease. I could polish my rusty grammar & my iman as well.

Happy ramadhan to all muslims! Yeah and the fact that i said starting on every post imma write did you know. Well, did you know that I am now 22? Haha thanks for all the birthday wishes family & friends :)  Alhamdulillah I am still here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll scribble back right away :)