10 July 2011

my oh my XD

guess what? I just finished my report! But that's just chapter 1 & 2.HAHA which is like 10% of the whole report. Yet I sounded as if I've finished diploma HAHA =.= ya baruk tuija! HAHA

Work.work. I guess in reality working at construction site can be really harsh.Like seriously. People are always aiming for when they need to get their projects done and thus, the people who are working under them is being under pressured like seriously. I'm just a trainee but they expect us to be like a working engineers. They think we're engineers. I was like.I'm a builder, GET THE FACTS RIGHT.

At that instant moment they ask us to read drawings. To make sure where the piping goes as the plumber needs to install soil,vent and waste water pipe. Loads of expectations. I met a lot of people too, like 1malaysia HAHA. They all play hard and WORK hard TRUST ME. Everytime I reach home I just feel tired. I lost few kilos too HAHA perhaps it's due to non-stop walking and standing for the whole day.. HAHA

I like being at home still. There's Mi Ho.She's just ACTIVE. Hyper I mean.
Alhamdulillah upon everything that has happened.The ups & downs I'll try to make it through.Sorry If I haven't beign able to update at a constant speed as my body needs rest. Busy too.I dislike the fact that my Saturday is being snatched away for work boohoo :(

darker

concreting ot till night like 8pm.
restless

love

naughty fox

I miss luak
empty

McD breakfast ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll scribble back right away :)